Save A Child's Life

Monday, February 27, 2012

Shopping with the Devine.

I have done some spiritual shopping this week.

Friday night a joined a great group of women for a Bible study on the modern side. It was fantastic!!! We are going through a cutie patootie book called "A Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study" by Jen Hatmaker. She is a HOOT y'all! She makes the word of God lovable, understandable and manageable. I am not normally one to boast but GEE Golly I felt His presence up in there!

Sunday the girls and I got spiffied up to visit a church. It is one that we have visited a few times before and liked the atmosphere. Bama had to work and was sad he couldn't join in. This particular Sunday was Women's Day, the service was all about Godly women and orchestrated by Godly women. It touched me, I was so pleased that I went. After leaving, I felt refreshed and was pumped to hear how good of a time the girlies had in children's church.

I forgot how good my life felt when I had God on speed dial!

Pin It

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

What church did you visit?

Cassie Fields said...

We went to Vincent Revival Center.

A Sea View said...

Ha ... "had God on speed dial" ... love that saying! Jules x

Post a Comment