Save A Child's Life

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo-A-Day 7: button

Sometimes...........

My children need to have a button.


Obviously, I would use it only in desperate times! My children are blessings but there are occasions that if I hear the words " Mother, Mom or Momma" ONE more time, my head will explode!!!


I am by no means a "jump and run Momma". When my children call for my attention I provide it plentifully. Still, it seems that they require extra consideration when I am in the middle of something.

While talking to another adult: you get a whisper " Mom", then a louder "MOM", then a recurring poke in the shoulder with an even louder "MOM". Can't it wait? Is someone bleeding or unconscious? It's just rude! MUTE!!!!!



See other entries here {fat mum slim}.





Pin It

1 comments:

Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

you crack me up... i think you read my mind..l where can we get this mute button?!?

Post a Comment