Save A Child's Life

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mini Chef

Last night I wasn't feeling up to mommy speed and Addison was so precious. She offered to make dinner. I supervised and she rocked out on spaghetti. She told me that God wanted her to do all of these things because being good to your parents gets you on His list. Not like Santa's list, much more important! She also educated me on the phenom of water to vapor when boiling it. " See Mom, when the water begin to bubble, it makes steam. Steam rises into clouds, then comes back to earth as rain. Rain makes corn, corn makes whiskey...." She was so matter of fact , I had to hold back proud little giggles. Music always throws her off track. Thinking of it now, I am pretty sure all three of us girls bust out in song mid sentence in pretty much any situation??? People who know me, do I noticeably do this?

What a treat God and whiskey all in the same discussion, all in moderation, right?


Pin It

1 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

aww she looks so proud! I wonder if I let Laynee make spag. if she will actually EAT it then...hmm. cute post!

Post a Comment