Save A Child's Life

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo-A-Day 1: your view today

Okay, I have been thinking about this one for the last two days. It shouldn't be this hard to choose the best view, right?

There are just so many different opportunities, like my favorite morning view. In our backyard, this time of year the frost covers the ground and it almost seems like snow. The cows are eating their hay as the sunlight starts to touch the terrace. How about the long view of dreaded 280 ( a congested hwy that you must use to get most everywhere here in central Alabama).

None of the other options seemed just right. I only get to see those things for minutes each day. So I have chosen the view of my work area. Let's face it people, I stare at this spot aimlessly for 8-9 hours, 5 days a week. It's not much to look at but it is cozy.


Can't wait for tomorrow!



See others entries here > {fat mum slim}.
Pin It

1 comments:

Simplyheather said...

I'm looking forward to tomorrow too! Even though I don't know what I'm going to do for words haha

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment