Save A Child's Life

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo-A-Day 8: sunshine





This pic has to be super big so you can actually see the shimmers through the clouds. I almost thought we were back on Day 4: stranger.

If you live here in Alabama you are sure to be aware of this. If not, we have had UNUSUALLY warm weather for Feb. 60's & 70's unusual. That's right, my yard is greening, the butter cups blooming and wild pear trees are bursting with white blooms. It is Gawgous (georgous with southern twang)!

But today my friends.....on THE day that sunshine is required for posting,
there was none.

I did my morning routine, occasionally sneaking to the window as if I was going to catch the sun off guard and snap my pic but no such luck. I took the girls to school, kissed their sweet faces began to drive off and who do I meet you ask? (well you didn't ask but I'm telling you)

Mr. Ray O. Sunshine!

I slammed the car in park, didn't check for school traffic, wrestled with my phone, SNAP! All in the name of blogging folks. Just call me dedicated (or crazy, crazy is appropriate).


Here are the sweet faces mentioned above. Cutie Paaaatooties!


See other entries here {fat mum slim}.



Pin It

1 comments:

The Buchanan Family said...

love it!
I still have to take mine!:)

Post a Comment