Save A Child's Life

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo-A-Day 4: a stranger


So this is probably an odd kind of stranger, huh?

Yesterday, I ran by the HL to get some supplies for our Valentine projects, yes that is plural! Me and the girlies have a few little things going on that a can't wait to share, stay tuned. While perusing the 66% off isle a sweet little puppy snuck up behind me. He looked just like the dog from those commercials. You know the ones? This pic doesn't do him any justice, stunning! Anyway, I immediately thought what a perfect stranger. There is nothing stranger than meeting a doggie in a retail store, bizarre. There where some pretty good deals and I managed to snag me one, again that comes later. Back to doggie do right over here. I felt a little odd trying to take the picture with the owner standing so close by. I am sure if I had asked, she would have gladly agreed. in my mind he/she was some kind of super spy, undercover canine agent and I might be unraveling his disguise in one swift click of the camera.  Casually, (I say casually, that was what it seemed like in my mind?) I browsed over the discounted lamps. Showed some interest with an "OOOOooh" and lift of the brow. Yet, what if these lamp shades don't blend, I pondered (going through all the options, to be convincing). I MUST take a pictures of these lamps to take home and decide which compliments my color pallet. I admit it was pretty convincing until....the LOUD picture sound key went off on my phone.

Note to self: Should have remembered to put the chimes on hush before the covert mission.

It was down right fun! Gonna do it again tomorrow - Day 5!

See other entries here {fat mum slim}.



Pin It

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I love your stranger pic! I'm heading out today to do some stalking...I mean picture taking : )

Visiting from the challenge today...your blog is pretty.

Cassie Fields said...

Thank you for dropping in! Good luck hunting, can't wait to see!

Katy said...

oooo yours is a cute stranger! I love it. I wish I found a stranger dog to get a pic of.

Cassie Fields said...

Thanks Katy!

Post a Comment