Save A Child's Life

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Momma Learns...

Stages are a big deal. The girls have gone through some many I stopped counting and documenting all of them. So this is just for the sake of my mind. A likes her hair long, shiny, soft and smelly good. Those are her main requirements. A recent hair-ism is the bump, teased bangs with strands of hair pulled back over it and "body pinned". Oh and don't forget that pony goes on the side. Yey, for still getting a bow in every now and then. "Momma bows are for babies!" (Rip Sound) that was heart being torn from my chest.


















Then we have the most recent faze with braids. I have never been a good braider. What I'd like to know is when did a regular braid go out of style. I have watched so many you tube tutorials my eyes are crossed. Now it's the french down one side, around the head and down the opposite shoulder, waterfall, fishtail......SHEW, my stubby fingers are aching. I have learned that I can braid wet hair much easier and neater that dry. I guess because my chubs can't hold onto dry floaty hair?














At least I have it pretty easy with K, she detests having long hair. Her head is so sensitive that brushing her hair is a nightmare. We did decide on a new little cute to make her little cuteness pop. She calls it her pixie hair do.



0 comments:

Post a Comment