Save A Child's Life

Friday, January 6, 2012

Making a change

For a while now Bama and I have been wanting to make some changes in the girls sleeping arrangements. They both start the night out in their own beds fabulously. It's just around 2am they end up in the bed with the parentals. A, started out in a bassinet beside our bed but back then Daddy Do worked the night shift and Mommy got awfully lonely in the bed. So she would sleep with me until Bama got home around 3am. K, has NEVER been one to sleep in the bed with us. She would always fight and become restless until we tightly swaddled her and put her back into her crib. Once we moved into our new home, almost 2 years ago, they both slept famously and enjoyed their new rooms. Within the last 6 months they get up and move to our bed. A, has been begging us to either sleep on the family room couch or in Kadence's floor on a pallet. This has been going on for the last 3 months. I am thinking that if we put them in the same room that it might help out?


Right now A has a full size bed, dresser w/mirror, side table and tall boy that all match. K has a twin bed and a few pieces that coordinate. One room would be to
o cramped with both of those beds and bunks are still a little dangerous for my taste. We are probably going to go with two twins? Know I am on the hunt for a few gems. I am really in love with the color schemes below, what cha think?


I am going through a gray phase and think that these would be great accent pieces for some solid bedding. Quilts are pretty expensive, I may try my hand at these rag styles. Hopefully, I will have some before pics soon and maybe ask for some decorative ideas to restyle some furniture. Get your thinking/designer caps ready!

0 comments:

Post a Comment