Save A Child's Life

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Media Minutes

If you are like me and have been with the same company for a few years there might be something you don’t know about scoring a new job. While perusing the news, this article struck my attention due to the fact that I haven’t had to scramble through a new company interview in the last seven years. Man, have the times changed! No really, have they changed that much? Most of us are well aware that you don’t go into a corporate (or any) interview sporting your Saturday night pick me up skirt. What I was shocked to find out where the things, that seemed minor to me, listed in the top ten. Like a purse with a busy pattern, when did that reflect negatively on your work skills. How about the color of you polish and the neatness of your nails. Ladies we all know that keeping those finger tips in shape is the key to putting the position in the bag. Check it out and tell me what you think! I may be totally off base, in thinking some of these are odd, you decide.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment