Save A Child's Life

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pics from last post...

First day of school: My camera wasn't working correctly so Mammie took lots more shots of the girls. I thought these were funny though, after I got my camera under control Addison was " sick of taking pictures, momma!". So this is her pouty look! Kadence was struggling, she realized she couldn't even pick her back pack up at all. She is so little it swallows her up.


The pics below are from NiNi's apartment after the decorating. She wanted the living room and kitchen to be strictly Crimson Tide oriented.







This wasn't a good pic of Daddy and Mammie but I wanted to show off my very first curtain attempt. It is definitely busy, but that is what she wanted! I thought I did pretty darn good for my first time!

You can imagine all the jokes and puns while decorating, especially with Bama (daddy) in the room!
.....the Fields









0 comments:

Post a Comment