Save A Child's Life

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy week & end......

Last weekend, I am just now getting a chance to sit down. I have no pics uploaded yet but they will come.

On Wed. the 12th Addison and Kadence started school. It was very sad for me. I knew this time would be harder with both going in. Kadence cried for me not to leave and I waited until the last possible moment. I was heartbroken and cried all the way to work. She, on the other hand, stopped crying as soon as I got out of sight (so the teacher says)! They both had a really good week but it was hard for them going back this Mon. after being with us all weekend. They are already learning and it amazes me so!

On Fri. I took off work to help my mom move my sister into her new apartment in Alexander City. She originally received an academic scholarship to CACC and could go to any campus. About two weeks before school started she received a call from the softball coach at the Alex City campus who wanted to interview her for the team manager's position. Needless to say she got the job and a full paid athletic scholarship. So we moved her stuff and decorated the whole thing and were all exhausted after.

I donated some furniture to the move and in turn got more room in my house. Last night I spent the entire evening deep cleaning my kitchen and rearranging appliances and furniture. Maybe soon I will have things like I want them. I am most excited about my upcoming ULTIMATE BEDROOM MAKEOVER! Bama is not so excited but he will deal!


the Fields......

0 comments:

Post a Comment