Save A Child's Life

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who got to enjoy what little snow that we got?

NOT ME! I was stuck at work and could only linger at the window wishing just to be at home with my girls. I am trying not to be bitter, it really was pretty to be up here and see all of the trees and the pond covered in snow. Now it is just going to turn into an icy mess.....did I mention I have strep throat again! Yes, it stinks, I mean come on twice with in 3 weeks? I have so ready to have the tonsils ripped out of my neck but then again I am scared of the recovery, people say it's not pretty as an adult? Oh well anything to maybe ward of this retched sickness. Soon I'll be home ready to snuggle into my bed. Let's all pray that the power lines don't freeze!!!!

the Fields.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment