Save A Child's Life

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Four years ago today...

we got our first little Angel. The one I call Boozle affectionately. Addison is four years old today and the time has flown. I can remember how fast she developed, started talking and potty trained. It's sad but I find it hard to remember when she actually needed me, she was always so grown. It was like she was born already knowing what to do.





Last night after dinner, we finished off a jug of milk and Addison says " Oh mom, can I save that milk jug? It is all plastic and I need to take it to school to recycle." Of course I said sure but then sat and thought to myself how life is passing me by and my Boozle would be 4 and thinking of things so beyond her years.

the Fields.....

1 comments:

Sherree said...

Happy Birthday Addison! Mom you have done a great job raising such a smart little girl.

Post a Comment