Save A Child's Life

Friday, January 8, 2010

Ala-Freakin- Bama Roll Tide Roll!

Come on who doesn't love a song with their husband's name in it???? It's really catchy! LOL

No pics, no stories! Kind of a blah night for us. At least Bama got his new TV yesterday just in time to grace it with a National Championship win. I have been fighting with the people at RCA since Sept.09. We bought a lemon and it took that long for them to do anything about it. From this point on NEVER buy an RCA brand! TRUST ME....the company isn't easy to work with. Anyway, I was in the bed because I am still not feeling up to par. All I could hear was the screaming from the living room. If anyone knows "THE FIELDS GROUP" they get really into Bama ball! So there was lots of thrashing when they were doing bad an clapping when they did good, really I didn't have to watch the game to know what went on. Everyone is happy in the TIDElands, YAY!!!!!


the Fields......

0 comments:

Post a Comment