Save A Child's Life

Monday, January 4, 2010

I AM random....

So as most of you know I go through random spirts of unblogness???? So here is a small recap. We had a terrific Christmas except that I had to go to the ER on Cmas Eve Eve ( Wed. the 23rd). Just an allergic reaction to some medication, scary but easily fixed thank goodness. I have been trying just to get back into a rhythm but it's hard when the kids are out of school. They are such busy bodies and it's not easy to keep them occupied. Addison did get LuLu the cuddlin kitty and Kadence did get the Pitter Patter pup but not from Santa, from Gmomma & Gdaddy Wallis (my mom's parents). They were absolutely thrilled and Addison assured me that she would definitely not be a FAILURE now! We also got a new family member Halle, she is pictures below sporting a black velvet coat with a touch of white under the collar. She is a doll and was already house trained (a plus for Mommy). So now we are a family of six. Bama, Cassie, Addison, Kadence, Turk and Halle. HA HA the girls still outnumber the boys, sorry fellas! Santa was very good to the girls this year despite some employment fallbacks. It seems that just when I think Cmas is going to be extremely slack, it turns out to be a better Cmas that years before. I think it's because we appreciate what we get more when we don't have a as much. Great lessons we learn from experience huh?




the Fields....

1 comments:

Cortney D said...

And the BEST AND ONLY NI NI AND JB in the world according to Addison gave them Halle for Christmas!!They were speechless haha

Post a Comment