Save A Child's Life

Thursday, November 25, 2010

So much to be thankful for...


The pics really have nothing to do with the post. Just some Tgiving fun with food!








This year I list the top 7 things that I am thankful for:
1) I am thankful to belong to God's family and have him in my life.
2) I am thankful for my beautiful girls. They are a blessing and more than I ever imagined.
3) I am thankful for my Mother and Father. Their lessons have taught me to be so much more than their child, it has taught me to be a good person, wife and parent. (For the most part...HAHA).
4)I am thankful for all of the friends in my past, present and future. You all have made an impact on my life lessons.
5) I am thankful for the loved ones that are still with me on earth and I am thankful for those that I have lost but will see again one day.
6) I am thankful for all the moments that seem so insignificant but yet impact me so greatly.
At last but most certainly not least.
7) For my husband: HE IS - true, loving, supportive and my partner in life.
I left this for #7 and chose 7 "thankfuls" because this year, actually on Monday of this week, we celebrated out 7 year anniversary. People say it is only downhill from here but I have a feeling that things are gonna be looking up from here.
the Fields......

0 comments:

Post a Comment