Save A Child's Life

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Close to the potty camp out.


This is a picture of our make shift bedroom last night or i should say this morning. This was about 4am. Poor little thing, she is so pitiful. Now she has started running a high fever. hopefully I can keep it down long enough for whatever this is, to run it's course. I did get a lot of things done through the night (not sleep ). So we are both pretty pooped!

Daddy Do is off to the store for more supplies. Just a little moment on my soap box: why aren't there any store close by that are open 24 hours that carry sufficient sickness supplies......I went to Wmart, Walgreens and CVS last night around midnight. NONE of them where open. I had to settle for 2 Liter Sprite and some WAY overpriced Saltines at the Gas Station! What is up with that?

The Fields......

0 comments:

Post a Comment