Save A Child's Life

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome

Many of you know that I have not been very kind to my (FOUR FIELDS) in the last few months. So when I decided to come back on my blog wasn't very nice to me either! For some reasons all of the changes I made to my blog wouldn't save and it would revert to previous layouts. So I have had to begin a new blog and here it is. Hopefully our friends with follow us on this new journey. I will be posting a " getting up to date with us, blog soon". I will also be trying to catch up with all of you, I missed you all!


the FIELDS.....

3 comments:

Ashley W said...

I'm so glad your back!! I can't wait to hear about what's been going on with the Fields! CUTE BLOG!!

Taz + Belly said...

Glad to have you back! I was just thinking this week that I needed to email you and see what was up :). Stick around this time, lol.

Anonymous said...

Now thats is the coolest. I will bookmark to keep tabs on ya'll. This is great.

Jamey

Post a Comment