Save A Child's Life

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Almost school time!


Summer is almost over and school is about to begin. The girls will be at the same school this year which will make mornings a little easier for me. Even though I am not looking forward to waking up early. During the summer I have been able to get an extra hour of sleep in the mornings and it is so nice! I am sleeper, I don’t know how some people get around with less than 8 hrs a night. I am an 8 hr minimum kinda gal!

So far we have completed registration and gotten most of their school supplies. Kadence’s nap mat should be in sometime this week. It is so cute, I wish I could make them! I think I might try and learn, it would be very handy. I am still having trouble picking out their backpacks, please make suggestions iany of you have found some cute toddler bags and lunch bags. Anyway, we have got to go shopping for some clothes some time. The girls have such small waistes but long legs that they are hard to fit. Hopefully I will make some extra shopping cash from my yard sale?

Addison has also informed me that she will not be moving up a grade this year because she is 3 and “number 3 girls” have to be in K3! She will get over it I am sure when she sees that her little boyfriend is moving into K4 as well. Kadence will be in the K3 class, she is excited to go to big girl school. She was kinda slow on the potty training, well not really slow on the subject more like stubborn but she is finally done. She has just a few accidents here and there but nothing major. Now if she can master the night time training then we can say GOODBYE pull ups.

the FIELDS…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment