Save A Child's Life

Thursday, July 23, 2009

June brought the beach....


We had such a great time at the beach! Believe it or not but Bama and I have never been on a vacation to the beach together. We have been together for almost 8 yrs and never once even visited the beach! I know your thinking " NO WAY" but yes it is true. No fear we won't be missing anymore fun at the beach. We vowed to go every year even if it is just for a couple of days. It being our first trip also made it the first trip for the girls. They had so much fun playing on the sand and in the water.
....The only problem I had was that I got sun poison, check out my outrageously swollen legs and feet. They think it had a lot to do with my medication? who knows....
the FIELDS.......








1 comments:

Nana said...

I'm so glad you are back online - I've missed the updates :) The pictures are great!! I'm glad you guys finally made it to the beach together - I have the feeling it will become a regular thing now :)

Post a Comment