Save A Child's Life

Friday, December 23, 2011

Gee....It's here!











Christmas already? This set of Fields were extremely unprepared. We had no Christmas cards this year, which = frustrated mom! I have run out of time. Finished our last bit of shopping today, so not like me! This year has been overwhelming. My organization button has been broken all year. Hopefully 2012 will be better?







A few weeks ago we had breakfast with Santa, well we had breakfast. Then Santa came through for a hot minute. I did manage a few pictures aside from the mass chaos of spilled juice and milk. That is right, two spills in 30 mins. I was frazzled! The kids had fun and their pancakes were scrumptious.


























We have already had the Fields Christmas gathering. Good food, great company and a round of bad gifts via Mom and Daddy Do. So the deal is that we bring a gift for each of our own children to open. Which I think is a great idea cause we can choose something they would like and it's just plain simple! I LOVE simple.....this year K wanted horses with wings to open specifically at Maw Maw Fields Cmas. See K is SUPER specific which makes things simple, well not so much all of the time because she goes into deep affliction if things aren't just right. Okay, Horses with wings, my little pony should suffice...um, NO! Specific horses with butterfly wings.This little gem below. Extremely hard to get unless you order two weeks in advance, which I did not. Needless to say Mammie saved the day and scored us a few "wind dancers" the day before. Now as you can see by the pic they are fairly cute, just not durable. Before we knew it, wings had been plucked from the poor horses back and we had a sad little girl flung into rage! Daddy Do and I are still hearing about it.














A hadn't mentioned anything that she might want that would be good to open there. So I thought it would be fun to get her a friendship bracelet maker. She like crafty stuff, like me. Here we are walking around chest poked out for the awesome gifts that our children where about to receive and little did we know fail #2 was lurking. The bracelet maker was a bust. It was impossible for a room full of adults to figure out, much less an easily distracted 5 yr. old. OUCH is all I can say. Hopefully there will be better gift luck from here on out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment