Save A Child's Life

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A resolution circa 2007

In 2007 Bama and I had a heart to heart about me going back to college and trying to complete my degree. I was determined, of course not to let "Us", as in a new family of four, down. Yet of course I did! The day never came that I attempted to register and those thoughts got pushed out of my mind by the thoughts of mounding bills and two babies squabbling for my time. No doubt these days I have a lot of irons in the fire but I have done it this time.

Last Monday I was accepted into the Walden Univ College of Social and Behavioral Science. My major will be Psychology with a concentration in Human Services. So now I am in it, there is no backing out and no failing. I am proud to make this step in 2011 and finally put an end to one of those numerous resolutions that I never pull through.



2 comments:

Ashley W said...

You go girl!! How exciting!! I am so happy for you! I have been wanting to go back and get my masters but when it comes time to register I make up an excuse not to. I know how you have felt!

Christy said...

That's great Cassie! I'm sure you will do great!

Post a Comment