Save A Child's Life

Sunday, December 15, 2013

So cool and in school



            My intention is to ramp up my personal blog again. There are useful suggestions in my course text that point a blogger to success. Lon Safko suggests that we consider 50 Rapid Fire Tips for Power Blogging put together by David Risley (Safko, 2012). By asking unrestricted questions and using memorable headings I can attract more readers and keep them interested. Also, if I post often and use visual it will help make a bond with my audience. After completing this class I hope t have the knowledge to effective communicate within various social and professional media marketplaces.

References
           
Safko, L. (2012). The social media bible: Tactics, tools, and strategies for business success (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.





















           


























Pin It




0 comments:

Post a Comment